If ROES is not operating the way it should there are several steps that can be taken to try to correct it.
The cache files for ROES store the templates and pricing information for the products locally on your harddrive. Out of date cache files can cause issues such as inaccurate pricing or images not properly adding to a product. By clearing the caches in ROES all of the cache files are deleted and new files are installed when ROES is next opened.
To clear the caches:
- Go to the Home tab in School Prints ROES
- Click on Diagnostic tools at the bottom right.
- Click on Clear Caches, a new box should appear
- Select Clear Both Caches and click OK; ROES should then close
- Reopen School Prints ROES
The ROES log can be used to help troubleshoot issues that are occurring within ROES that may be making it difficult to create or send an order. The log can be sent via email to email@example.com or through the the contact us form. The ROES log can be found within ROES under Diagnostic tools or as a .txt in the School Prints folder on your harddrive. If ROES is not opening please send the log located on your harddrive. Here is how to locate the ROES log:
- Open ROES
- On the Home Tab click on Diagnostic tools at the bottom right
- Click on Show Log, a pop with the log should come up.
- Click Copy to Clipboard
- Paste the log to an email or to the contact us form
- Right-click the Windows Logo button and choose Open File Explorer (Windows Explorer in older versions)
- Navigate to C:\Users\USERNAME\.SchoolPrints
- Attach the file roeslog to an email or to the contact us form
- Click GO on the top left from your desktop
- Click Go to Folder in the dropdown