School Prints ROES is a ROES software, and ROES stands for REMOTE ORDER ENTRY SYSTEM. It is a Java-based downloadable software that requires up-to-date working Java. It is designed specifically for the school or sports photographer for school-aged children. Please use our website or our standard ROES for Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries, and portrait orders. *ROES or School Prints ROES is not designed for Tablets, Mobile Devices, or Windows 8 RT.
School Prints ROES has Specialty pricing for professional photographers. Therefore, hard-coded and promo code-based sales cannot be applied. Not all products are available on this ROES. However, all of the photographic products that a school/sports photographer needs are available. School Prints customers can download School Prints ROES from this link.
- Click here https://www.schoolprints.com/ to set up an account and download School Prints ROES.
- Sign in with your account number and password.
- Click ORDER PRODUCTS in the upper right corner of the ROES window.
- Your images MUST be in a folder. Click the ADD IMAGES button on the lower left-hand corner to open the folder that contains your images. Please note, moving or renaming any image files, after they have been added into ROES will cause order issues when submitting your order.
- Select your catalog by clicking the SELECT A PRODUCT tab in the upper left corner.
- Choose a template, or package that you have created*. Drag and drop your image onto the template. Click on the image to adjust the crop, orientation or zoom. Keep in mind the crop shown on the template is how your final product will be produced(with the exception of 1/16”).