School Prints ROES is a ROES software designed specifically for the school or sports photographer. ROES stands for REMOTE ORDER ENTRY SYSTEM. It is a Java-based downloadable software that requires a working up-to-date Java. School Prints ROES is completely separate from the regular ROES and the web-based ordering system, however, you will use the same account number and password. School Prints ROES has Specialty pricing for the professional photographer. It doesn’t have sales, due to its constant low pricing. Not all products are available on school ROES, however, all of the photographic products that a school/ sports photographer needs, are available through School Prints ROES. To order:
- Click here https://www.schoolprints.com/ to set up an account and download School Prints ROES.
- Sign in with your account number and password.
- Click ORDER PRODUCTS in the upper right corner of the ROES window.
- Your images MUST be in a folder. Click the ADD IMAGES button on the lower left-hand corner to open the folder that contains your images. Please note, moving or renaming any image files, after they have been added into ROES will cause order issues when submitting your order.
- Select your catalog by clicking the SELECT A PRODUCT tab in the upper left corner.
- Choose a template, or package that you have created*. Drag and drop your image onto the template. Click on the image to adjust the crop, orientation or zoom. Keep in mind the crop shown on the template is how your final product will be produced(with the exception of 1/16”).